2006 BERKSHIRE CAMPGROUNDS RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Only one family and one camping unit per site. NO TENTS.
2. No permanent structures (This includes fences). One 10í X 10í metal or vinyl manufactured shed per site which must be five feet away from any other RV, deck, or patio are permitted. However, MANAGEMENT APPROVAL MUST BE OBTAINED PRIOR TO CONSTRUCTION.
3. No trees dead or alive may be cut. Wires around trees for bird houses, etc. must be covered with hose.
4. No ATVís, mini-bikes, motorcycles, guns, fireworks or bows and arrows.
5. Golf carts must be driven by persons 18 or older. Golf carts must be driven on roads and golf cart paths only. Curfew for Golf Carts is 1:00 a.m. Lot number must be affixed to Golf Cart. No overloading of people on Golf Carts. No children allowed sitting on lap to steer carts or sitting on front of cart while moving.
6. No children under 18 may camp in a trailer by themselves. Curfew for children under the age of 18 is ll:00 p.m. Parents are responsible for their children and any damages they may cause. Children may not attend Public Schools while camping at the Campgrounds.
7. Outside refrigerators, or washers and dryers are not permitted.
8. Only 2 vehicles per site. All vehicles must be operable and licensed. Speed limit is 10 mph.
9. No storage of utility trailers, extra vehicles, boats, etc. on sites. There is a storage area available for $30.00 per month.
10. No personal messages will be delivered to sites, however they will be posted on the bulletin board in the camp store. In extreme emergency, contact the Delaware County Sheriff. We do not receive or deliver mail for campers here at Berkshire.
11. Unsightly sites will not be tolerated. Please keep your lawn mowed and leaves raked. If you do not, management will and a fee will be charged. (see monthly camping information sheet)
12. No for sale signs may be posted on camper.
13. Public consumption of alcoholic beverages, drunkenness, or rowdiness will not be tolerated. You may drink alcohol on campsites only (not at the pool, family functions, or on golf carts).
14. QUIET HOURS are observed from 12:00 midnight until 8:00 a.m.
15. The lake is for fishing only, no swimming or boating. Please clean the area before leaving.
16. BY HEALTH DEPARTMENT ORDERS, ALL FIREWOOD STORED OUTSIDE OF CAMPER MUST BE OFF GROUND AND ON PALLETS. Every trailer must be equipped with an anti-siphon device which may be purchased at our store or any hardware store.
17. No lifeguards are on duty at the pool. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. No shirts or cutoff shorts allowed in pool. Babies must have swimsuits. No paper diapers in pool. No coolers allowed in pool area.
18. The playground area is for children 12 and under. All children must be accompanied by a parent for injury reasons.
19. Pets are permitted, however, pets must be on leash, under control of owner and all shots must be current. No dogs are to be chained up unattended outside of trailer. Kennels are not permitted.
20. Our dumpsters are for trash only. DO NOT PUT TIRES, APPLIANCES, OR ANY OTHER LARGE TRASH ITEM IN DUMPSTER.
21. The Health Department requires that all fire rings must be free of garbage or trash. Open containers that may accumulate water are not permitted.
22. All RVís brought into the park must be approved by management before moving onto a site. The position of the RV must also be approved by management.
23. If your RV is sold, the new owner, RV, and position of the RV must be approved by the management.
24. Absolutely no Karaoke allowed on sites. You may make arrangements with management to use the common area behind the swimming pool.
25. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OBJECTIONABLE PERSON. MANAGEMENT SHALL BE THE SOLE JUDGE OF WHOM IS OBJECTIONABLE.
26. No children may be left on premises without parent or adult supervision.
27. No one may use your trailer without prior approval from management. No one may stay in your trailer while you are not there.
28. You may not have service work performed by an outside company or individual. If you wish to have someone else do this work, you must remove your unit from the grounds for the repairs to be made.